The policy of personal data provided for reservations purposes
- The administrator of the personal data of the person making the reservation is Dobry Hotel Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp. K. based in Sopot Kaziemierza Pułaskiego 18-20 street, 81-762, NIP 5851455878, REGON 221051940, hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”.
- Personal data of the person making the reservations are processed only for the purpose of reserving a table at the restaurant, confirmation of this reservation and also in exceptional situations that could affect the level of service (eg. power failure) to contact the person making the reservation. This means that the transferred personal data will not be used by the Administrator for other purposes.
- The administrator informs that providing personal data is voluntarily, however, the lack of personal data will make it impossible to reserve a table.
- The administrator informs that the person making the reservation has the right to access their data and correct and update them as well as has the right to transfer data, raise objections regarding processing, limit processing and request their removal.
- The data provided for the booking needs will be deleted no later than 3 months after the end of the billing period.
- The administrator informs about the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body supervising the processing of personal data.